Check My Pulse
- Knee update: I am off crutches, off brace. I walk like Herman Munster, tho. Scaring small kids. Or kids named Bill who have dipshit cousins who happen to be lawyers that are in contempt of my court.
- Is it “in contempt of my court” or just “in contempt of the court” or something else?
- I can’t think about Fred Gwynne without thinking about a dipshit zombie kid slicing his ankles.
- How great is the word “dipshit?” I’ve been using it so much lately. I forgot how good it feels to say it.
- Speaking of dipshits, Spotify’s Frank Ocean radio is just a bunch of Trey Songz songs.
- Trey Sognz should make a song called “Song” because Trey Songz’s song “Song” is fun to say.
- I wouldn’t listen to it, but I’d talk about it.
- Sex is better than love.
- Love is worse than like, tho.
- 93.9 in DC had a call-in where people had to say if they were “Team Sex” or “Team Love”
- I hate Trey Songz, the radio, and humans.
- I am reading four books at the same time: The Wordy Shipmates, Children in Colonial America, Making Haste From Babylon, and In The Devil’s Snare. I’m also revisiting The Whale and Creatures of Empire. I WONDER WHY?
- I really think The Little Particle That Could is going to be kind of popular. But I thought that about almost everything I’ve ever done and, well, you know.
- I love you.
3:17 pm • 10 August 2012 • 2 notes