- One last time - tomorrow we’re having a huge signing for District Comics: An Unconventional History of Washington DC at One More Page Books in Arlington, VA. Here are some details from The City Paper and a great interview with Matt Dembicki (District Comics’ editor) at Huffington Post.
- The above link is the ONLY time I’ll ever link to HuffPo without padding the text with snark. Unless they interview me one day.
- I think a quick round-up of recent stuff is in order. Let’s do it…
- The Girl Who Could Live In Yesterday is still ninety-nine cents on Amazon.
- I have a story with Charles Fetherolf in the aforementioned District Comics called “The National Pastime.” Here is a picture from it:
- I have a story with Scott White in Dark Horse’s upcoming Once Upon a Time Machine. Here’s a picture from it:
- I hope to be soft-launching The Little Particle That Could very soon. If all goes well, the official release (with 5 days of free) should begin on August 27th. Here’s a picture from it:
- I am in fact working on a pretty awesome project, and I may be talking more freely about it as early as late-September, just ahead of nice little research trip, so that I can entertain you all with pretty pictures and awesome stories. I already have a pretty stacked team, but if you’re the type of person who’s interested in doing awesome stuff, please feel free to contact me and maybe I’ll tell you more about it. I love, love, love working with new writers and artists.
- I will be at the Small Press Expo, Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo, and New York Comic-Con. I’ll probably also be in Philly at Locust Moon Comics for a District Comics signing in September and the Once Upon A Time Machine release party in October…dates to come.
- I love you.
10:29 am • 18 August 2012